Sage Prairie is opening a new facility in Eagan! We are a Statute 245G licensed substance use disorder outpatient treatment program. You’ll work as part of an established team that offers our clients and patients person centered care for long term substance use disorder recovery. The hours will be flexible, but the typical work schedule will be Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 12-8 pm.
Sage Prairie has locations in Burnsville and Eagan. Orientation and training will be at our Burnsville location. Primary location will be in Eagan.
Sage Prairie specializes in group and individual substance abuse treatment. We offer chemical dependency assessments, drug and alcohol testing, family counseling, medical assisted withdrawal and symptom management.
In this role, the counsellor will be responsible for:
- Evaluate clients needs and create an individualized treatment plan
- Lead group and individual treatment sessions
- Help individuals with the resources needed to reach personal goals
- Monitor client progress and adjust their treatment plan as needed
- Maintain required counsellor credentials (or exemption)
- Coordinate with other healthcare and mental health providers, agencies and community resources
- Maintain client records in accordance with policy requirements and confidentiality laws
- Compensation is dependent on experience, $20-$25/hour.
- License (or meet exemption) must be active and unrestricted
- Ability to pass a drug screen and a background screen as required by Stat. 245G